Spring is here and I am so excited to present three new hairstyles that are just right for the season! I recently posted this picture on Instagram and got a clear yes for a tutorial. I wanted to show it with two different hairstyles, so you have a few more ways to wear every day of the week. I’d love you to leave a comment that would let me know which of the three is your favorite game and I have some great prom tutorials coming, so stay tuned!
3 Spring Hairstyle Supplies:
- Nome Tapered Curling Wand – Code SAVE50
- 7-8 Clear elastic bands
- 2-3 hairpins
- Floral ornaments – more options
- Medium hairspray
Lace Braid and Fishtail Combo Instructions:
- Step 1 / Brush through the hair and then divide it on the right side.
- Step 2 / Take a triangular section from the left corner of the forehead to the part.
- Step 3 / Divide the cut into three smaller sections and make a stitch of a normal braid.
- Step 4 / Now stroke the top strand over the middle and then the left strand over the middle.
- Step 5 / Pick up a hairline along the hairline and place in the braid.
- Step 6 / Braid the top of the braid as usual without adding extra hair.
- Step 7 / Insert more small strands of hair into the braid until it reaches the tip of the left ear.
- Step 8 / Braid the rest of the section on a regular braid and tie it with an elastic band.
- Step 9 / Bring the rest of the hair over your left shoulder and gather it into a ponytail.
- Step 10 / Wrap the braid around the hair to the end of the braid.
- Step 11 / Now tie the ponytail with a rubber band and make sure the end of the braid is below the rubber band. This will wrap the braid around the ponytail.
- Step 12 / Tighten the ponytail, pulling the braid up the neck. Tighten it as well and remove the elastic band from the end of the braid.
- Step 13 / Divide the ponytail into two equal parts and create a fishtail braid by crossing small strands of hair from side to side until it reaches the bottom.
- Step 14 / Loosen the sides of the braid to make it fuller and fasten the end with another elastic band.
Half Up Fishtail French Braid Instructions:
- Step 1 / Prepare the hair by cutting it into small sections, away from the face, using the numeric conical curling iron, then divide it on the right side.
- Step 2 / Take a small vertical slice along the part and divide it into two small pieces.
- Step 3 / Start a fishtail braid by crossing a small section from the left side to the right side and a section from right to left.
- Step 4 / Now start by incorporating small sections of hair into the braid by adding the hair next to the braid and working slowly to the hairline to create the “sweep” effect.
- Step 5 / When the braid reaches the temples, braid the rest of the section down with a regular fishtail collar.
- Step 6 / Take a small piece of hair from the end of the braid and push the rest of the braid up to make it easier to pull apart and pull apart.
- Step 7 / Gently pull on the edges of the braid to loosen it and make it fuller, then comb back the ends so it does not rupture.
- Step 8 / Wrap the braid around the back of the head and place it against the head a few inches from the left ear.
- Step 9 / Place a section of hair over the ends to hide them and adjust the style with hairstyle.
Topsy cock ponytail instructions:
- Step 1 / Brush through the hair to remove any tangles.
- Step 2 / Divide one section of hair on top of the head approximately around the corners of the forehead and bring the section slightly back to the center on the left side.
- Step 3 / Tape the section with a clear rubber band and then make a topsy tai by making a small gap over the rubber band and pulling the section up through the gap, pulling it back down so it is hanging straight.
- Step 4 / Carefully pull on the edges of the Topsy Tail to make them a little more distinctive.
- Step 5 / Take two new strands of hair under the first pointy tail, tie them to the right side of the head and form a second pointy tail.
- Step 6 / Continuously create tips on the back of the head and switch between the left and right sides of the head to create a zigzag pattern.
- Step 7 / When the last Topsy tail reaches the nape of the neck, you can stop here, but I decided to make a last one with two hair pieces off the ponytail.
- Step 8 / Spray the hairstyle with hairspray and straighten the loose hair.
- Step 9 / Optional: Beautify the style with small flower buds by sporadically pinning them in the upper tails.