Bohemian Arrowhead Braid is a fun and edgy way to add a little punch to your everyday curls. This hairstyle features four braids intertwined to create an arrowhead. It may seem a bit tricky at first , but once you see it split in stages, you’ll love recreating that style for each day of the week!
Bohemian Arrowhead Braid Supplies:
- Paddle – brush
- 5 clear rubber bands
- Medium-high hairspray
- optional: 1 “curling iron
Bohemian arrowhead trim Instructions:
- Step 1 / Take a 1 “section of hair on the left side of the part, near the hairline, and braid it into a single braid. Then tie off the end with an elastic band.
- Step 2 / Repeat the previous step and create a braid on the right side of the head.
- Step 3 / Bring the two braids around the back of the head and tie them together with another elastic band. Remove the bands from each pigtail. Wrap a small piece of hair around the ribbon and attach it with another rubber band.
- Step 4 / Take a new 1 “section of hair under the braid on the left side. Braid the section until it is behind the left ear.
- Step 5 / Separate a small section of hair from the first braided part and bring it into the braid. The style is similar to that of a French braid or a Dutch braid, but we only add hair to the top of the braid.
- Step 6 / Continue the braid and cross the lower part under the middle. Then, cross the top section under the middle and bring a new section of hair from the previously braided serving.
- Step 7 / Continue small sections of hair until you can not reach the braid. I brought about 5 sections.
- Step 8 / Bind the end of the braid with a new elastic band.
- Step 9 / Repeat the previous steps and create a second braid on the right side until the end of the previously braided section is placed in the braid.
- Step 10 / Bind the end of the braid with an elastic band.
- Step 11 / Bring the ends of the braids together to form a “V” shape and tie them together with another elastic band.
- Step 12 / Remove the bands from each pigtail. Add some curls to the ends of the hair and set the style with a medium-hard hairspray.