The holidays are just around the corner and that means parties, gatherings, dinners, you name it! This braided smooth bun is sleek and supple for the perfect night. I love … low buns and think they look especially nice when wrapped in a pretty braid and rounded off with a pretty pin. I really believe that you will love this one here.
Braid embellished smooth bun delivers:
- 3 clear elastic bands
- 2 haircut clips
- Teasing comb
- Mesh donut rolls
- 10-15 hair clips
- Hold hair spray firmly
- Gold leaf pins
- Side ridges of gold and pearl
Braid embellishes smooth rolls Instructions:
- Step 1 / Take a 1-2 “hair piece near the part and braid it into a three-strand braid, tying the end with a clear elastic band.
- Step 2 / Repeat the previous step and create a similar strand on the right side.
- Step 3 / Separate two small strands of hair from the ears to the front and cut them along with the braids out of the way.
- Step 4 / Wrap the remaining hair into a low ponytail with a second elastic band.
- Step 5 / Make a small gap over the hair band and turn the ponytail up and through the gap to create an upturned topsy tail.
- Step 6 / Carefully comb the bottom of the ponytail and wrap the end around a small hair ring. Roll the hair donut in the neck and roll your hair into a bun.
- Step 7 / Tack the edges of the bun so that it fits snugly on the head.
- Step 8 / Let the hair hang on the right side. Turn everything together and put it over the bun, wrap it around the left side.
- Step 9 / Fix the edges of the rotation before gently pulling on the edges to make them fuller.
- Step 10 / Twist the hair from the left side and place it over the bun as in step 8.
- Step 11 / Fix the twist before loosening the edges to make them fuller.
- Step 12 / Lay the braid from the right side over the bun and fix it.
- Step 13 / Now place the braid from the left side over the knot, fix it and also loosen the edges.
- Step 14 / Spray the hairstyle with a tight-fitting hairspray and add some pretty pins to complete the look.