Who is ready for a 3-in-1 tutorial ?! I really love these because they give you a bunch of different hairstyle ideas for a number of different days. I posted a picture of this Dutch braided headband on Instagram over a year ago, wheeze! It literally took me forever to film and post a tutorial. I really love it and would definitely say that all three versions of this style are my favorite. Which one do you like most? Do you love these 3 in 1 tutorials as much as I do? xo, missy
Ps I just hear “We can hurt together” by Sia and totally love it (:
Outfit Details: BLUE TOP ( 6 colors + on offer! ) | PINK TOP ( 5 colors! ) | PRINTED TOP ( old ) | LIP LINER ( Dervish ) | Lipstick ( peach blossom )
Double Dutch Braids provides 3 possibilities:
- Clip for cutting hair
- 6 hair clips
- Medium hairspray
Double Dutch Braided Headband Instructions:
- Step 1 / Start by parting the hair on the right side.
- Step 2 / Then make another part about 2 “back from the hairline to the left ear and cut off the back part.
- Step 3 / Take a small piece of hair near the part and divide it into three small pieces for the braid.
- Step 4 / Start a Dutch weave by crossing the side strands under the middle strand.
- Step 5 / Continue the braid to the hanger, inserting new sections into the braid.
- Step 6 / Once the braid has reached the temple, stop adding new sections and simply continue the braid to the ends.
- Step 7 / Then cross two bobby pins over the ground so it is not untangled.
- Step 8 / Lower the previously cut hair and divide a similar section for the second braid.
- Step 9 / This braid is identical to the first one, so repeat the previous steps and create a second Dutch braid that picks up hair in the braid until it reaches the temple.
- Step 10 / Then add new sections and braid down the rest of the section in a regular three-strand braid.
- Step 11 / Once both braids are done, go back over them and pull the edges to make them wider.
- Step 12 / Then bring the braids together and put them against the head just above the left ear. I made sure to put them under the hair of the crown to hide the ends of the braids where they are nailed.
- Step 13 / Now remove the bobby pins from the ends of the braids and unravel the ends.
- Step 14 / Now go over them again and make them wider to better hide the gap between them.
Double Dutch Braids Ponytail Instructions:
- Step 1 / After completing the two braids, combine the rest of the hair together where you want to sit your ponytail.
- Step 2 / Then put the braids in the ponytail so they are not buried under other hair
- Step 3 / Now tie everything together with a hair band.
- Step 4 / Then remove the bobby pins from the ends of the braids and untangle them.
- Step 5 / To finish this style, wrap a small piece of hair around the hair band and secure it down with a hair clip. You can also use a small rubber band that works just as well.
Double Dutch Braids Low Bun Instructions:
- Step 1 / Once both braids are done, combine all the hairs around the neck together.
- Step 2 / Then remove the bobby pins from the ends of the braids.
- Step 3 / With the hairband over the right hand, wrap it over the ponytail once.
- Step 4 / Then turn it over the right hand again.
- Step 5 / Now spread the ponytail around the hair band and find the middle of the ponytail.
- Step 6 / Wrap the hair band over this base, turn it again and wrap it a second time.
- Step 7 / Now, pull on the edges of this base until they like the size.
- Step 8 / Pick up the left ends and divide them into two sections.
- Step 9 / Loop each section back towards the top of the bun and stick it in the elastic band.
- Step 10 / Loosen the hair on the crown to add volume, then play with the bun until you like what it looks like.
Buy the deliveries from Double Dutch Braids 3 Ways: