Dutch Fishtail Ponytail Tutorial
- Big sexy dry shampoo
- Duck-bill Clips
- hanging brush
- hair spray
- Step 1 / Start by spraying the roots with Big Sexy Hair Dry Shampoo and then run your fingers through the hair to mix it.
- Step 2 / Separate a portion of hair with a hanging brush on the left front side and cut off the upper part with duckbill clips.
- Step 3 / Create a second part, at the end of the first part, over the back of the head and tie the hair on the right side.
- Step 4 / Pick up a piece of hair near the part, divide it in half and cross a small section from the top half under the strands and attach it to the opposite side.
- Step 5 / Take a small section from the front half, cross underneath and insert it in the back half.
- Step 6 / Repeat steps 4 and 5 to cross sections, but also add sections of hair that they also intersect to create the Dutch braided style.
- Step 7 / When the braid reaches the back of the left ear, braid the hair in a normal fishtail braid.
- Step 8 / Tie off the end of the braid and carefully back off by pulling on the edges of the braid to make it bigger.
- Step 9 / Now thread all the hair into a ponytail in the middle of the back of the head.
- Step 10 / Take the braid, put it in the ponytail and tie everything together with a hair tie.
- Step 11 / Take a small piece of hair under the ponytail, wrap it around the rubber band and attach it with a hairpin.
- Step 12 / Smooth all survivors with hairspray and mist hair to set the style.