If you think you have seen this hairstyle before you are probably right. I have a tutorial for a similar version here, “but I always try to find hairstyles a little easier. have taken few techniques from different and specifically f this new tutorial
I think that’s one of the coolest ways to disguise a messy knot or knot. Once you’re done with the technique, I do not doubt that people will give you all sorts of compliments along the way. Please let me know if you try this out. I always love to hear when one of my hair tutorials is useful to you!
Dutch Braid High Bun Accessories:
- Paddelb% C3% BCrste “>
- 2 “haircut clips>
- 2 “clear elastic b>
- 8-10 “bobby pins>
- 1 “hair band>
- Medium hairspray
Dutch Braid High Bun Instructions:
- Step 1 / Start with the B% C3% BCrsten “through the hair to remove all tangles.>
- Step 2 / Next, divide a circular section of hair on the crown. Start the section about 3 inches back from the hairline. Use a hair clip to “push it out of the way. this will be used for the br.>
- Step 3 / Create a deep side panel on the right side.
- Step 4 / Take a small section on the heavy side of the part and divide it into three pieces for the braid.
- Step 5 / Start a Dutch weave by crossing the side strands once under the middle strand.
- Step 6 / Cross the right strand under the middle and insert a new section of hair.
- Step 7 / Now cross the left below the middle and insert a new section.
- Step 8 / Continue the braid along the left side of the head, but bring along only the hair along the hairline and hold it up along the initially created partial line.
- Step 9 / When the braid reaches the back of the head, stop adding new sections and braid it to the ends.
- Step 10 / Tie a rubber band “the bottom so it does not unravel.”
- Step 11 / Now create a second Dutch braid on the right side of the head. Add the hair along the hairline and hold the braid up to match the partial line created at the beginning.
- Step 12 / Once all the hair has been put into the braid, braid the cut down and tie it with an elastic band.
- Step 13 / Using both braids, wrap the ends up and around both sides of the head.
- Step 14 / Cross the strands over your head and pinch them with several hairpins.
- Step 15 / Leave the hair up and hold everything together in a high ponytail.
- Step 16 / Wrap a hair band “once the section.>
- Step 17 / Put the tape back into the dominant hand and once turn the tape over the hand.
- Step 18 / Use the opposite hand to spread the ponytail around the hair band.
- Step 19 / Wrap the hairband twice more over the hair to create the base of the bun.
- Step 20 / Pull on the edges of the bun to make it bigger and pull it against the head at the same time.
- Step 21 / Combine the rest of the hair from the bun and loop it back into the hair band at the top of the bun.
- Step 22 / Tack the edges of the bun so that it is flush with the head.
- Step 23 / Make sure the braids hide the part lines for the bun.
- Step 24 / Set the style with hairspray “and shine it>