Elsa Coronation Hair by Frozen (Disney) is a great hairstyle for every day!
I’m obsessed with the look and love how big the twist on Elsa is! I loved both Anna and Elsa from the movie “Frozen” and I love how the movie ended up when Elsa refreshes Anna. Not to mention how happy I was when Kristoff prevailed in the end. I think my favorite character had to be Olaf and I definitely loved Sven! It’s so hard to choose! Maybe I just have to watch the movie!
If you missed it, check out the Frozen Elsa Braid remix!
Here are the quick steps to achieve the style:
- Start by sharing the hair in a deep side panel on the right side of the head.
- Take a hairline along the heavy side.
- Separate this section in half.
- Cross the beach closest to the face over the other strand.
- Now twist the strands again.
- Take a strand of hair directly behind the twist and bring it forward to the face.
- Insert it in the strand that is in the right hand, closest to the face.
- Now twist this strand over the other, so they exchange their places.
- Repeat step 6, bring in another section of hair and add it to the beach closest to the face.
- Cross the strands again to create another twist.
- Continue this way until all hair is twisted together.
- Lay the hair in a ponytail on the neck.
- Turn the ponytail and gently pry the sides to create a messy twist.
- Wrap the hair around the base of the ponytail and pin it down.
- Finish with some hair spray to smooth overflights.