This hairstyles incorporates a pull-through braid which is completely new to MissySue and a Fishtail French Braid Headband. Hairstyles is the next updo to try. It features a small fishtail braid along the front that combines with a looped updo in the back. It may look difficult at first but it is actually pretty easy once you get the hang of it. Give it a whirl and let all your friends be happy with your cool new updo.
For more fishtail hairstyles check out the Fishtail Braids!
Fishtail Braid and Pull Through Bubble Bun Instructions:
- Step 1 / Begin with a part on the right side.
- Step 2 / Separate out front of hair from the left to the left ear. Pin this out of the way with a hair clip.
- Step 3 / Take a section of hair right behind the piece sectioned off in step 2 and tie it into a mini ponytail with a clear elastic band.
- Step 4 / Next, take another section of hair, next to the previous section, and tie it into another mini ponytail.
- Step 5 / Take the hair off the first elastic band, split it in half, top and bottom, and pull the second ponytail through the middle of it. Pin this hair out of the way to work with the split ponytail.
- Step 6 / Combine that split ponytail with a new section of hair and tie it off with another elastic band.
- Step 7 / Let the hair be pinned and split in half, top and bottom.
- Step 8 / Take the new, second ponytail and ponytail over the split, pinning it up and out of the way.
- Step 9 / Repeat steps 6 through 8 until the hair is tied in.
- Step 10 / Once all the hair is combined, take the top ponytail, split it, pull the second ponytail through the middle and then wrap around an elastic band.
- Step 11 / Repeat step 10, splitting, wrapping, and tying it off the ends of the hair.
- Step 12 / When all the hair is braided, gently loosen the sides to create a full effect on each section.
- Step 13 / Next, take the tail of the braid and wrap it under the top, pinning it in place against the head.
- Step 14 / Let down the front and create a fishtail french braid.
- Step 15 / Once the front portion is braided wrap it across the top of the pull-through bun and secure it with hair pins.