It is always so tempting to throw my hair into a low bun or ponytail every day. If you are the same way then this tutorial is for you! If you add a braid, whether it’s a Dutch braid, a French braid or a fishtail braid, he’ll immediately put on an otherwise boring style. This fishtail French braid is easy and quick once you get the hang of it and I think it will soon be one of your new favorite looks. Let us begin!
Fishtail Braid Low Bun Instructions:
- Step 1 / Start by sharing the hair on the right side. Take a small piece of hair on the heavy side and divide it into two equal parts. Start with a fishtail braid by crossing small sections from side to side and bringing small strands of hair to each side.
- Step 2 / When the braid reaches the left temple, stop adding extra hair and braid down the cut in a normal fishtail braid. Tie the end with a rubber band so it does not tear.
- Step 3 / Take the remaining hair and combine it into a ponytail.
- Step 4 / Tie the ponytail with a hair band and pull it halfway through the last loop.
- Step 5 / Take small sections out of the loop and bring them to the head.
- Step 6 / Insert the section against the head to fix it. Keep bringing up small sections until you like what it looks like.
- Step 7 / Take the tail off the ponytail and grind it under the upper pinned part. Insert the tail into the hair band to create the lower part of the bun.
- Step 8 / Wrap the braid over the top of the bun and stick it with bobby pins underneath.