This braided updo is so soft and feminine that you’ll feel like a princess wearing it. It is so elegant that it would look perfect for a night or a special occasion. Of course you could just wear it for fun. I think it would be perfect for a school dance that I know will come soon after school starts!
Love this look? Look at these other two braided updos!
Flowers Braid Updo Accessories:
Flower Braid Updo Instructions:
- Step 1 / Divide the hair into four vertical sections. One on the right and left side of the head and the back part in two halves. Braid each section on the back in a regular braid and tie off each one with a clear elastic band.
- Step 2 / Take the section on the right side and braid it to a normal braid. Tie the end with another elastic band and then gently pull on the edges of the braid to make it flat and wide.
- Step 3 / With the remaining section on the left side, braid your hair in a French braid down to your left ear. Then braid the section in a normal braid. Tie the braid with a transparent rubber band and pull the braid wide and flat as in the previous step.
- Step 4 / Working with the two back braids, take the braid right and wind it up, then spirally wind it clockwise to a knot with the end of the braid (and elastic) in the middle.
- Step 5 / Fix the edges of the braid to keep it secure. Use as many hairpins as you need until it clings to your head.
- Step 6 / Take the other braid at the back of the head and wrap it counterclockwise around the outer edge of the gusset created in the previous two steps.
- Step 7 / Tack the edges to make sure they are secure.
- Step 8 / Next, take the braid from the left side, wrap it over the top of the bun and around the left side.
- Step 9 / Put the end under the bun and stick it with bobby pins.
- Step 10 / Now take the remaining braid on the left side and wrap it over the bun.
- Step 11 / Wrap the braid around the right side and put the end under the bun.
- Step 12 / Spray the hairstyle with a tight-fitting hairspray and straighten the supernatants.