With the summer heat, an old-fashioned ponytail is always a good place to start. Dress it with a cute braided flower that only takes a few seconds longer and makes it prettier than an average pony. This French decorated flower ponytail is so feminine that it would be a great complement to your beauty twist. It can be put on or lowered for any occasion and you will feel chic, no matter what.
French Braid Flower Ponytail delivers:
- 2 clear rubber bands
- 4-5 hair clips
- Medium hairspray
French Braid Flower Ponytail Instructions:
- Step 1 / Start by brushing your hair to remove any tangles.
- Step 2 / Take part of the hair on the back of the crown.
- Step 3 / Separate two smaller sections left and right of this central section.
- Step 4 / Start a French plait by crossing the side strands over the middle.
- Step 5 / Continue to braid the hair and tie the hair into the braid from both sides.
- Step 6 / Once the braid reaches the ears, bring the side pieces over the center piece and combine them together.
- Step 7 / Take 2 “sections behind each ear and combine them with the center piece.
- Step 8 / Bind this section together with a transparent rubber band.
- Step 9 / Braid the section to a regular braid and bind the end with a second elastic band.
- Step 10 / Roll up the mesh, create a spiral and place it over the first elastic band to hide it.
- Step 11 / Slide bobby pins into the flower to secure it in place. Make sure they stay hidden under your hair.
- Step 12 / Spray the style with hairspray and roll the ends of the hair if desired.