French Braid in Messy Bun can be dressed or dressed, whether you’re going to work, an evening, or a formal occasion like a school dance.
The braid on the front is a normal French braid that is pulled a little looser on the top to create a larger, more romantic braid. The bun on the back can be made in different ways. Whether you use a pair of hair clips to pin down each piece ( as I did ), a donut bun, or the simplest top knot technique, you’ll have a beautiful new hairstyle that’s a must in your beauty arsenal.
Follow these steps to reach the French braid in messy bun:
- With a part on the right side, take a 2 “hairline right at the hairline and divide it into three parts.
- Start a French braid by crossing the back piece over the middle and then the front piece over the middle.
- Next, cross the back over the middle and attach a larger portion of the hair to create the French braid style.
- Cross the front over the middle and bring another larger section of hair.
- Continue weaving until the French braid reaches the left ear and braid the hair into a normal braid.
- Tighten the braid with a transparent rubber band.
- Next, collect the rest of the hair into a low ponytail, pulling the hair through a clear elastic band only once.
- If you rub the hair band a second time over the ponytail, do not pull the hair completely to form a loop.
- Pull the loop up and put it against your head.
- Wrap the hair around the bun and stick it around the elastic band.
- Pin loose parts to create a messy bun.
- Pull a few strands loosely around the face.
- Carefully loosen the braid by pulling the braided part, not the retracted strands.
- Finish with a few hairspray and wipe your favorite lipstick.