French Braid Ponytail is the perfect way to pump your pony.
I love to wear Mohawk-style braids, so this French braid is right down my alley. It starts high on the head so the ponytail is at the perfect level.
It’s a great way to pay a little bit of attention to a regular ponytail that I’ve been wearing all too often lately, and to like that this is still chic enough for the office, but also perfect for the weekends.
French pigtail ponytail:
- Start by separating one part of the hair from the corners of the forehead and back to the crown.
- Comb the hair back slightly to create a little volume.
- Divide the hair into three sections for the French braid.
- Cross the side strands across the middle, left side, then right side.
- Cross the left side and bring a section from the front of the face, add it.
- Cross the right side, bring in a hair piece and add it.
- Continue weaving until it reaches ear level.
- Then bring the rest of your hair together in a ponytail.
- Bind it with a clear rubber band.
- Smooth out all overflies with hairspray.
- Take a small piece of hair under the ponytail.
- Wrap it around the elastic band to hide it.
- Hold it tight by pinching the strand with a hairpin and pressing it into the ponytail.
Then turn around to see it! Love you girl! Thank you for being part of this hair adventure with me!