A bun with a scythe: 4 hairstyles for long hair
A bun with a scythe can be one of your favorite hairstyles, especially in the presence of beautiful long hair.
After studying our simple tips, you will learn how easy it is to do a lot of braiding in front of the house mirror without long workouts and outside help.
Hairstyle ray on the back with a braid
Create an elegant beam at the back of the head. We only need a few minutes. Such a quick hairstyle opens and refreshes your face.
Very suitable curls fix elastically. From the base of the resulting tail weave a mesh in the form of a “rope”.
At the same time, all elements are slightly weakened.
We make a braid into a bundle that we stick with rivets.
Hairstyle bun for long hair
Fantasies with a broken mesh allow you to create a variety of images. You can try it like this:
Step 1, 2, 3
- Hair combed back to get the tail near the top.
- We distribute them in three equal strands.
- On the way down we look in a simple braid.
Step 4, 5, 6
- Secure at the end with a rubber band.
- Hair pulling on the right side.
- Created openwork weaving should be wrapped counterclockwise. The bundle around the tail base is fixed with the help of invisible rods and hairpins.
Lay a bundle with a scythe on its side
A bun at the side is an elegant hairstyle that will make the picture more delicate.
Step 1, 2
- In the area of the pony, you have to separate the strand and fix it.
- From the rest, combed in one direction, weave a simple braid.
Step 3, 4, 5
- Weave extends the entire length.
- After we turn around, we give the shape of the roller.
- The generated beam is attached with pins.
Step 6, 7, 8
- The invisible fix the “naughty” hair falling out of the roll.
- After we have freed the remaining hair, we pull out with an iron.
- We lay the strand near the face and fix it with invisible beings; We hide the end in a heap; Spray paint.
French braid sheaf
The French skewer is an exquisite complement to the bar. For this hairstyle, the braid can be braided in an unusual way.
To get a simple French braid, you need to guide the tissue from neck to crown with head down.
Step 2, 3
- In the area of the upper end of the braid we fasten the rubber band.
- From the resulting tail, select individual strands and comb them.
We put a bundle out of the tail and keep it invisible. We finish fixative with varnish.