Now that the school has started, the return home is just around the corner! This fancy updo would be perfect and I think you’ll love how easy it can be to restore it when you split it up in stages. The hardest part is the plait, but from this tutorial, Looped Half Up Crown Braid, is such a soft, pretty style that it would look great for any special occasion. I hope you try it and love it just like me!
Love this look? Look at these too!
Looped Braid Updo Accessories:
Looped Braid Updo Instructions:
- Step 1 / Brush through the hair to remove any tangles.
- Step 2 / Divide the front hair strands from the part to the ears and cut the front parts out of the way.
- Step 3 / Cut a small section of the crown with the back wall and clip it out of the way.
- Step 4 / Tie the rest of the hair, on the back, into a low ponytail, slightly off-center to the left.
- Step 5 / Separate a small section of hair from the ponytail, put on a small loop and put it against the head. Then fix it with Bobby Pins.
- Step 6 / Make loops and fix them until all the hair from the ponytail is fixed.
- Step 7 / Let the hair cut off at the crown. Twist the section together, to the right, and pin it to the top of the bun so that the rest of the section can fall to the right of the bun.
- Step 8 / Twist the end of the crown together and wrap it clockwise around the bun, then pin the ends and put them under the bun.
- Step 9 / Lower the section on the right. Swept it over the top of the bun and put it around the bun.
- Step 10 / Lower the area on the left side.
Looped Braid Updo Instructions continued:
- Step 11 / Take a small section of hair near the part and create a looped braid until it reaches the back of the left ear.
- Step 12 / Braid the rest of the section to a normal braid.
- Step 13 / Drape the braid over the top of the bun and stick it in place.
- Step 14 / Spray the hairstyle with a tight-fitting hairspray and flatten the supernatants.