Easiest Top Knot Tutorial is literally one of the easiest ways to create a perfect donut-style bun or top knot.
I use this technique for 90% of my rolls, so if you are one of these ladies who have requested a more detailed tutorial of my bun, that’s it!
It takes seconds and creates a perfect donut without even needing a donut! When everyone started using donuts in their buns, it took me months to finally buy one myself because I already knew this little trick and never really needed one.
I hope you find it helpful and share it with your friends!
Here are the steps to complete the simplest Top Knot!
- Start by brushing all hair straight back and into a high ponytail.
- Tie it with an elastic band.
- Take one piece of hair at the front and separate it from the rest of your hair.
- Grab a piece of elastic hair and pull it away to create a gap.
- Wrap the hairline through the elastic band to form a loop.
- Take another hair part and loop it through the hair band again.
- Wrap more strands of hair until everything is looped.
- Grab the center of the bun and pull it out, straighten the ribbon and make a bigger bun.
- Adjust the shape of the bread roll so that it is proportional.
- Finish by smoothing overflies with hair spray.