There are many benefits to having a hairstyle for long hair. This page will explain you step by step, a kind of master class for beginners. This will make the hairstyle technology for long hair more understandable, and for exactly these points you can achieve amazing results. After mastering the technique of hairstyles for long hair and “hand-filling”, you can easily make short haircuts.
Technology Haircut Cascade for long hair
1. Before you start a cascading haircut for long hair, soak or wash your hair. Wet long hair is lighter and easier to cut than crumble dry.
2. Gently comb the hair over the entire length. You can pinch excess hair on both sides of the direct crest.
3. Separate the front in the middle of the front strand, the length of which is about the entire haircut inspection. This will be the shortest hair length in a hairstyle.
4. Hair should be brushed over the face parallel to the forehead and each other and cut in steps. During the haircut, pull off so that the hair strands are parallel to the floor – horizontal. Take them along with the control strand and cut them along.
5. According to the general technology of long hair haircuts, the “strand by strand” method is used. In this way, you trim the entire front of the head.
6. Gradually remove hair from forehead and neck.
7. At the end of the haircut, comb your hair towards hair growth.
8. Technology Haircut Cascade for long hair includes a compulsory edge hairstyle.
9. Comb your hair again.
10. Cut the hair over the entire head at the end of the haircut. In this case, hold the scissors with the tips up and the blades parallel to the hair. You can use the slice technique for dropping.
11. For styling, apply fixative (gel, wax) to the hair tips if you have curly hair, or wrap on lumps, or with forceps if the hair is straight.
Technique haircut long hair with oblique bangs
1. As with any technique for cutting long hair, wash your hair or wet clean hair. Comb your hair, be careful not to damage it.
2. At the back of the head, with a horizontal part of the crown, cut off a wide, 1-3 cm thick strand of hair (depending on hair density). Comb the strand separated.
3. Cut the back of the head of the head over the back to the desired length. Make the cutting line as smooth as possible. Cut off all hair on the control strand from the back. First, cut the hair from the middle of the strand in one direction – to the ear, then into the other – from the other ear to the middle of the back. So do the border for the entire hairstyle.
Next, a haircut with a slanting bang goes like a square strand by strand.
5. The next step is cutting the hair on the side of the head. The hair in the back of the head can be stabbed, so that the work with the scissors is not affected.
6. The hair on the side of the head begins to cut with the central strands. First, separate them and pull them forward slightly parallel to the chin. Then cut off a piece and remove the cut line from the face in a vertical line. Use poiting for cutting.
7. Separate the other strands in this part of the head and trim them the same way.
8. Next, start cutting hair towards the head. Draw it at right angles to the head surface and cut strand by strand with a dot pattern.
9. Then you have to make a bang. Along the hairline along the forehead a control string for pony. The rest of the hair over the forehead while pricking up or combing the side.
10. Cut the control strand of the pop at an angle to the desired length.
11. Then separate strand-by-strand with a thickness of 0.5-1 cm horizontally and collect them together with the control strand, trim.
12. Comb all hair in the direction of hair growth, check the haircut cut.
13. The last stage of the haircut is thinning. It can be made a straight scissors (cutting) or a razor. Filigree with a razor is done on wet hair. In this case, you can follow the uniformity of the strands produced. The quality of the tray in this case depends on the sharpness of the razor blade. For cutting, however, the hair is first dried with a hair dryer. When cutting into this hairstyle, the scissors should be kept parallel to the hair, but with the tips down.
14. Apply the hair with the brush and the hair dryer.
The ends of the hair will twist, and the hairstyle will be elegant. Oblique Pony gives its owner a modern and slightly mysterious look.