Waterfall, Dutch, French Braid in Braided Bun … we are going crazy here a bit. It’s for sure, I’m absolutely obsessed with these combo braids.
My special favorites were:
- Braid 10 – Double Waterfall Braids and Fishtail Bun
- Waterfall and fishtail French braids
- Braid 20 – Double Headband Waterfall Braid
- Braid 3 – Double Dutch braids and buns
Adding a second pigtail to an existing favorite takes a step and makes it a little different, but on a whole new level. Now there is another favorite that can be added to the mix and I hope you try it!
Waterfall, Dutch, French Braid in Braided Bun Instructions:
- Start with a deep side piece.
- Take one piece of hair at the top and divide it into three pieces.
- Cross the top strand over the middle, then cross the bottom strand over the middle.
- Cross the top strand over the middle and bring a strand of hair with you.
- Lower the lower strand and bring a small section of hair from the right behind the strand and cross it over the middle instead of the fallen piece.
- Cross the top strand and bring a strand of hair with you.
- Drop the bottom strand and bring a strand of hair from behind by putting it in its place.
- Next, braid the waterfall braid to the nape and then braid in a regular style until the end of the hair.
- Tie the braid with a transparent rubber band.
- Next, take part of the hair, under the waterfall braid, and include the first waterfall strand in the section.
- Divide this section into three parts and start a Dutch braid by crossing the side strands under the middle.
- Continue weaving and insert the waterfall pieces in the upper part.
- When the Dutch braid reaches the end, add the braid from the waterfall and braid the two together to form a normal braid.
- Tie the end off with a rubber band.
- Next, take a strand of hair on the right side and divide it into three sections.
- Start a French braid, cross the side strands over the middle and add hair to the braid.
- Braid until the end of the hair and tie off the end with an elastic band.
- Next, take the braided end on the left side and wrap it counterclockwise in a bun.
- Attach the braid with pins to hold it in place.
- Now take the braid from the right and wrap it counterclockwise around the first roll.
- Also secure it with hairpins.
- Finish with a few splashes of hairspray.